Hey family! I just thought I would let you know that Jake is applying for a new position at NetApp. He was just going to apply for the experience, not expecting to get the position (he still feels he needs more experience before he is actually ready for this position- he's only been there 10 months), but his manager and other "upper-ups" have placed some high expectations on his shoulders. Their support and help is a great sign and very appreciated, but Jake is worried that they think he is more ready than he is. We aren't too stressed about getting the position this time around, but Jake is now feeling a lot of pressure to show them his "stuff."
His interview is on Monday, which, he has been told by said "upper-ups," will be ruthless and leave him feeling... not good. He will be studying hard this weekend and getting a blessing from our home teachers, but we would appreciate your prayers! Thanks everyone, love you!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
will do mel!! hugs for Jakee
ReplyDeleteI will do that! I miss you guys so much. Take luck Jake!
ReplyDeletebeen there! (with my husband, not my own interviews.) We will be praying for him and for you, because I know it's as hard on you as it is on him :)
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for you Jake, but everything will work out for the best - either way.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad