I just finished this baby quilt top. I bought the flannel for the back and the fluffy stuff for the inside and now I just am waiting for Sis. Colbert to get home from her trip to machine quilt it for me. You all know that I have had this hobby but just haven't had much time to do it during the last 30 years, right? This quilt is going to the next baby girl in the family - I guess that would be Mel and Jake's babe. Feel bad that I didn't get anything made for the rest of the babies, but I will make it up somehow.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Grandma's Got a Hobby
I just finished this baby quilt top. I bought the flannel for the back and the fluffy stuff for the inside and now I just am waiting for Sis. Colbert to get home from her trip to machine quilt it for me. You all know that I have had this hobby but just haven't had much time to do it during the last 30 years, right? This quilt is going to the next baby girl in the family - I guess that would be Mel and Jake's babe. Feel bad that I didn't get anything made for the rest of the babies, but I will make it up somehow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww. I love it! Yay mom for getting to finally have a hobby :). We should celebrate with a girls cruise. just throwin' it out there.
ReplyDeleteWow Mom, its Beautiful! Thanks for the pictures! One of my favorite things at home was to hear Mom's sewing machine humming.
ReplyDelete