Oh, for the LOVE! I can't figure out how to upload pictures in the right order, so I'm going to have to blog in reverse order..
The Aftermath
The hot waffle chef.. as in the hot chef who makes waffles, not the temperature of the waffles
(as if I need to clarify)
The breakfast bar (for dinner)
The guests
And There you have it. Avery's pajama birthday party was a lot of fun. Props to the hot waffle guy/ clean up crew for working non stop from 2:30 - 8:30 pm so that I could go to bed after the party was over instead of spending the entire weekend recovering.
The girls started a sewing class. Their teacher and some friends come to the house, and both Lauren and Avery have been putting the stuffing coming out of our ghetto couches (in the family room) to good use with pillows for their stuffed animals. It's a good thing they have an embarrassing amount of stuffed animals..
The girls have been working really hard for the last few months to earn 100 points each to go to build a bear workshop (their favorite place and a great source for leverage). They all finished within a week of each other, so they cashed in together.

They were so excited the day we were finally going to go to build a bear. This is what Avery looked like first thing in the morning of such a momentous event. Um.. no. go change.
I call this; Cute kid in a hat
reese's eyes in the "sprinkles" picture say it all! I looove that birthday party idea, totally going to use it sometime! what cute pictures. what a great post!
ReplyDeleteWow what an exciting party! I love these pictures! I think I will go make some waffles for myself now.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! Averys outfit in the second to last picture reminded me of some of the fun outfit combinations I came up with when I was around her age. I laughed so hard when I read 'um..no. Go change'. I'm sure everyone wanted to say that to me too.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was going to say, Avery looks a little under-dressed for such an occasion. Looks like a fun birthday party! You always come up with fun ideas, Mer. Way to go, Damian, I'm sure clean-up wasn't easy!
ReplyDelete