Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mikalyn goes to Prom








She was beautiful. She borrowed the dress from Sis. Applegate's collection. The dress had never been worn before and it looked like it was made just for Mikee.

She did her own hair. I tried to talk her into going to her hairdresser cousin to get an 'up-do', but she is way to practical for that. Why pay someone else for something that you can do yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Mikalyn Looks gorgeous! I love her hair. She did a really good job, and that clip looks vaguely familiar:) He is one lucky guy. I love her dress. Thanks for posting these pictures.. i have been dying to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! She looks so good! That dress is perfect for her. I too have been dying to see these--thanks for posting. More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.... mom seems to have left out the part where she got frustrated that I wouldn't go to the hair dresser and told me that my hair "looked like D.I." as in Deseret Industries. I was unaware DI offered such services.

    ReplyDelete