A: 1973--Mom's Sr. pic B: 1977__ Wedding Day! C: 1972-- D: How should I know? But that looks like a hatchback mustang in G&G Harward's driveway. 1978? E:1974--dating, premission Fun! Can't wait to see how we all do. This is great.
A. I thought Mikalyn was a Junior.. anyway, her dress is inmodest. B. I'm going to copy Mardee's answer here. Wedding Day 1977.. no, engagement photo's, so probably some time around early may C. Now I know where Avery gets her "I'm not ammused" face. D. Looks like someone drove through Payson.. I say sometime last week. E. Either this is last halloween, or you guys have aged REALLY well, because It looks like just yesterday to me.
What a beautiful couple! Who had such beautiful children! who are having their own beautiful (crazy) children!
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. we have been putting family home videos on our computer, and if you dont make me an author, then i will find the very most embarrassing ones of you mardee, and post them daily. MAKE ME AN AUTHOR.
A: 1973--Mom's Sr. pic
ReplyDeleteB: 1977__ Wedding Day!
C: 1972--
D: How should I know? But that looks like a hatchback mustang in G&G Harward's driveway. 1978?
E:1974--dating, premission
Fun! Can't wait to see how we all do. This is great.
A. I thought Mikalyn was a Junior.. anyway, her dress is inmodest.
ReplyDeleteB. I'm going to copy Mardee's answer here. Wedding Day 1977.. no, engagement photo's, so probably some time around early may
C. Now I know where Avery gets her "I'm not ammused" face.
D. Looks like someone drove through Payson.. I say sometime last week.
E. Either this is last halloween, or you guys have aged REALLY well, because It looks like just yesterday to me.
What a beautiful couple! Who had such beautiful children! who are having their own beautiful (crazy) children!
xoxo
Mardee, please make me an author, i have great home vids to post.
ReplyDeletePLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. we have been putting family home videos on our computer, and if you dont make me an author, then i will find the very most embarrassing ones of you mardee, and post them daily. MAKE ME AN AUTHOR.
ReplyDelete