Friday, January 8, 2010


I love this idea, Mard- way to go! So this is the only semi-good picture of us together that I haven't already used on our blog. We don't have a whole lot of pictures of us together because usually one of us is holding the camera and the other is in the pic... So we went hiking a lot last year. This is in the Fall on our third hike up to Stewart Falls.


This was our trip to Cali (Jake is taking the pic). Merica, as always, made sure we had a lot of fun! This is our excursion to the Jelly-Belly Factory. We had a blast.
Alright, I know this picture was turned the right way when I added it. Anyway, this is Mignon and Jake on Christmas day. Jake is setting up Mikee's new lap top, and Migs is setting up her new ipod.

This is Mikee on Christmas. I think it really captures her beauty and grace.

Fatha and Mikee after opening presents.


Poor Mother had a painful-looking bruise on her chin. Of course, she is working hard in the kitchen, preparing for the Christmas Feast.

Z on New Year's Eve. I had so much fun with him. When he is at his own home, he is still into cars, balls and vacuums, but he is much more social! When he's at Grampa's, it is hard to compete with Grampa and his toys. That night, however, I think we really bonded. He is such a cutie.

Well, there you have it. Sorry, Mard I don't have any pictures with your family yet. I guess we need to come visit... Or you need to come back here. I have some more pictures on my blog with Mckay and Karalyn on New Years, and others of Christmas, so if you want to see those go there.




2 comments:

  1. Tell me that's not really a bruise on Mom's chin. Is it chocolate? I hope it's chocolate.
    Thanks Mel! Great post. Love all the pics. I loved your caption on the pic of Mikee (her beauty and grace)--but joking aside, you can see pretty clearly in that picture how stunning her eyes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really is a bruise. She got her mole removed a few days before. It was a pretty cool lookin' bruise, though! And yes, Mikee's eyes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete