Some other ways to use this: Mel and Jake's wedding pics, pics of Mikee and Mignon and mom and dad, pics of the grandkids, creative writing or funny stories, polls (ie, when would be the best time for a fam reunion, or what boy should Mignon flirt with on facebook, etc.) Announcements (like, "Hey, everybody, Jamaica died five months ago--thought some of you might like to know about that..." ) That kind of thing. I thought this would be useful for all of us because it is a quick, easy way to share with all of us at once.
If you think we would use this as a family, comment and then I can make you an official author so that you can post, too.
Brilliant! Way to go Mard. If I hadn't written anything about Jamaica's death (may she rest in peace) I wonder how long it would have taken you to notice.. Anyways, we're in.
ReplyDeletelove it!! i'm in. and I love the picture..
ReplyDelete