Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quick Hopkinson Update

 I better hurry- I have been trying to post this for at least a week, but just can't seem to manage my time well enough to get it done. Jake and I LOVE being parents! We have had so much fun with little Maeva that we can hardly stand it! She is so happy and fun. Of course it can be difficult at times, but how could you not smile all day at this cute face?

 We usually wrap her up like a burrito, but these days she really seems to enjoy sprawling right out.

 Can you believe she is 6 Weeks? She is growing so fast. 
We can't stop talking about our trip to Utah this summer! We are so excited to introduce Maeva to everyone.  Oh, apparently Maeva is a family name on both sides. Jake has a cousin (step-cousin who is 1/4 Tahitian) has Maeva as a middle name and Grandma Harward has a cousin named Maeva! Crazy. Anyway, she is just about to wake up, so I better finish up here. Hopefully you have been following little updates on my blog and on Facebook. I'll post more soon. Love you all!

Oh, and I have been coming up with ideas for the water "minute-to-win-it" activities for the reunion, but I would love to hear what you guys can come up with.


 

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet get to know my new neices I can't even stand it. And see everyone. Soon, I'll put some time into reunion plans. I'll contact you mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I can't wait to meet her and Jensie! I've been totally blogless lately, sorry. Maybe today's the day...

    ReplyDelete