I know most of you have seen many of these photos on Facebook already. If so, I'm sorry to be indulgent. But I want them here, for journaling purposing. Anyway, for the past few years, I have wanted to take photos of my girls with the tulips at the Oakland temple that are always so spectacular, but I never get it together in time before they are gone. This year I had these sweet little dresses from Joel and Mignon's wedding and I had to squeeze it in. Even if it meant that our guests had to let themselves into our house before we arrived home on Easter (Saturday.)


Ok, I know you think this is staged because we have a picture kind of like this from a couple of years ago, but honestly I didn't even see Reese until I uploaded these onto my computer. With one of my two bad eyes closed to snap the photo, I only saw Avery dancing with the statue.
Our cousins came over for Saturday Easter festivities. The dads hid the eggs, and the older kids hunted in the back yard while the younger kids hunted in the front.
It was a beautiful and eggsighting day!




Thanks for sharing your Easter egg hunt with us. It's fun for Grandma's to see how much fun their grand kids are having. Cool buckets - Good job dad's for hiding those things. Your yard has lot's of hiding places.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos at the temple grounds. The hemline and the collar have the same design and cut as the tulips do. Lovely girls!
I love these! Thanks for sharing, Mer. Looks like a very successful Easter!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! I love those pictures. I wish we could have been there, it looked like fun! love you and your girls!
ReplyDelete