Saturday, March 3, 2012

F*A*M*I*L*Y


We got our Christmas gift from the Clives. It is a treasure! Thanks to you all for helping. Dad and I love it. How'd ya'll get so creative?


Pepper says, "Hey".
(Actually, she say's, "Hey, I want a treat")

3 comments:

  1. The gift turned out great! Great idea, Clives! And Pepper is lookin' much better, and much more like an ewok. She could lay off the treats though.. Or does she just need a haircut (All of them, Dad). I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to be clear, that is the gift from all the kids to all the parents (you two). Dad's gift from me (I drew his name) is that shirt. I'm glad it came! And wow, I've missed much on the blog! Jensie's blessing, cute pics of mom and dad, the visit from Alex, Amber, and Kiera, my goodness.... Oh, and cute pics of mignon and Joel, too! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting all of those photos! I love that family photo idea! way to go Mard.. Sorry you had to wait for me so long.. and thanks Mac for helping me.

    Jensie is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person. And how fun to have a visit from Amber and Alex.

    Dad, will you please teach me how to stirfry when we come for probably the whole summer?

    ReplyDelete