Oh, what fun memories those already are! That was a great morning of a great reunion, indeed. What a good-looking bunch, eh?
Thanks for posting!
Are you seeing how this is creating a little family journal that can be published (for cheap)? And also how it's filling a little bit of a void for me :)
And now I have that "sunrise, sunset" song stuck in my head, which always makes me wander around feeling so nostalgic that I can hardly see for wanting to just freeze the time and not let it get away.
Oh, what fun memories those already are! That was a great morning of a great reunion, indeed. What a good-looking bunch, eh?
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
Are you seeing how this is creating a little family journal that can be published (for cheap)? And also how it's filling a little bit of a void for me :)
And now I have that "sunrise, sunset" song stuck in my head, which always makes me wander around feeling so nostalgic that I can hardly see for wanting to just freeze the time and not let it get away.