Thursday, August 19, 2010
Our Trip to California
Thank you Merica and Damian for providing such a great reunion for us! We had a great time, and it was fun to be with everyone! Here are a few pictures from our trip-- ps, they are backwards in order, so you may want to start at the bottom and work your way up...
The newest ride/game at Disneyland- the Toystory ride... I don't know what it is actually called, but it was amazing! "It's a ride that's a game- It's a game that's a ride!" Mr. Potato-head said that over and over as we stood in line, so it is forever ingrained into our minds. But it was amazing! (I won both times).
I love this picture because Mr Increadible is looking at my camera- He looks like is is posing for us.
There were always other cameras going off at the reunion, so we figured we would just get them from you guys.... that means you have to post some too! Some of our favorite memories of the reunion (that we didn't capture with our camera): Air soft capture the flag, dance party, midnight movie in the pool, swimming swimming swimming, Mikee's home video mix, playing with the grandkids and chatting with the adults.... this is in no particular order... If I left anything out, let me know... I really just loved the entire trip! After the reunion Jake and I traveled south to Disneyland! well, California Adventure. And an adventure it was. The picture above is us with Lego Darth Vador. Next year Jake wants to go to Lego Land (I went there with Merica and Damian and the girls a couple years ago).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! way to post some pics! It's great to hear about your second half of your trip, too. Cute pictures, cute people. How fun! that reunion really was awesome--brief though it was. Thanks for posting, Mel!
ReplyDeletethe reunion was the highlight of our summer! I'm glad you were able to go to ca adventure. wasnt it fun? I'll post soon about the reunion. i have lots of pics.
ReplyDelete